In the last period I’ve made two interview with Sakhr Software one was as Web Developer and other as Search Engine Engineer.
Firstly, both interviews was great and I’ve get accepted as Search Engine Engineer.
In this post I’ll mention questions that were asked to me as Web Developer.
- Web Questions:
- What’s the difference between state-full and stateless?
- How to make state-full?
- What’s XML?
- How web browsers render XML styled?
- What are differences between Server Side and Client Side based applications?
- Object Oriented Programming/Design Patterns Questions:
- What’s the difference between Interface and Abstract Class?
- What are types of polymorphism?
- What’s function overloading?
- SQL Questions:
- What’s a trigger?
- What’s the difference between INNER JOIN and OUTER JOIN?
- What’s better? Calling SQL procedure from C# or write it in C# layer?
As Search Engine Engineer they have discussed my projects, grades and C++ skills. The main question was as follows:
Assume that you have 2 list of names:
محمد على محمد
Mohammed Ali Muhamad
Mohamed Aly Mohamud
How to match names from Arabic List with English List?
They’ve requested from me developing a C++ application that resolves this problem. Find in this link the project.
NB: Make sure that you are connected to the internet while running the program because I’m accessing Google Translation API in it.